Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

A friend of mine sent me this picture shortly after Paul and I got married. I have this one framed... I love the look on my Dad's face! I am so blessed and honored to have a Father like him! He has always given his best, and has taught me so much throughout the years. He never expected or pushed us to become doctors or lawyers or better than the rest of the world... He only expected and encouraged us to be our very best and strive for what we were meant to be. I don't think I'd be where I am today if it wasn't for my Dad cheering me on and standing beside me in all I do. From learning algebra, creating science fair projects, (one even involved mold), helping me move 400 miles away, to walking me down the aisle... He has been a mentor, a friend, and above all, the best Father I could have ever asked for!
I know that there are many out there, maybe some of you, who don't have a father to spend today with. There are some who have never even known what it's like to have a father. I can't imagine what that is like, and my heart goes out to you. Knowing this makes me even more grateful for mine! Daddy, I love you so very much. Thank you for being the best Dad in the world!
Happy Father's Day!

~ Love Always.... your baby girl

2 comments:

Anonymous Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 4:50:00 PM CDT  

Christina, you just look so gorgeous! Just how every bride should look on her wedding day!

Click Photography Owner Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 3:47:00 PM CDT  

That is so sweet! ...and that picture of you two is priceless. I can't wait til my hubby gets to walk our daughter down the isle. I think I'll need a tissue...ok, maybe two. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP