Friday, May 28, 2010

Somerset Ridge Vineyard & Winery

This past Sunday, Paul and I drove down toward Louisburg to Somerset Ridge Vineyard and Winery.  I had met Cindy, earlier this month at the Healthy Food and Good Wine fundraiser.  Cindy and her husband, Dennis, are amazing, and run their family owned vineyard with great pride.  Their hospitality and friendliness are unmatched.  To walk in the doors of their winery, is like walking into your own home.  Each person is greeted as if they are family, and are welcomed into the tasting room with open arms.
Cindy and Dennis, handcraft their premium wines from Kansas grown grapes.  Somerset is an amazing place, and I highly recommend a visit!  Their tasting room is open from 11-5pm Wednesday through Saturday, and noon to 5pm on Sunday.

Make sure to bring your friends along!  Paul and I plan on going as often as we can!
















Cindy and Dennis, it was so great to meet you both, and visit your beautiful vineyard.  I can't wait to come back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP