Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Hannah :: Senior 2011

I have known Hannah, and her family for years.  I met them back in 2003 (I think) through the Children's Center for the Visually Impaired.  Hannah's brother, Mitchell, was born with cerebral palsy, and had attended the school through kindergarten.  For a couple of years, I had the opportunity of working with Mitchell, and providing home care assistance for his family.  I loved the time I spent with Mitchell and his family... I was even able to dance with Mitchell at my wedding.

Hannah is an amazing sister, daughter, and friend.  She loves her family, especially her brother with all her heart.  In fact, she even wrote a book about her brother after he was born.

It had been awhile since I had seen the family when I was asked to shoot Hannah's senior pictures.  When I showed up at their home, I was blown away by the beautiful woman Hannah had become, and was even more amazed at the deep voice that Mitchell had developed as he now prepares to enter high school  :)

I was so honored to be able to document this special moment in Hannah's life.  She has such a sweet spirit, and a kind and generous heart.  She loves to volunteer her time as well, and is always finding ways to help out and give back.






























Hannah, thank you so much for trusting me with this!  I feel so honored, and absolutely loved it!  I pray the very best for you as you enter into this new season in your life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP