Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Gonzalez Family goes to Somerset

I love any chance I get to come out to Somerset Ridge Winery!  There is something so intoxicating about this place.  Perhaps it's the location; nestled in the scenic heart of Louisburg... or the fact that life here is so peaceful and serene.  Or maybe it's the owners, Dennis and Cindy Reynolds, who make you feel like family from the moment you meet them.  But truly, I think it's because it feels a little like home.  And what better place to bring a family for a portrait session, than a place that feels like home!

This was Chris and Katie's first visit to Somerset... I'm confident that it will not be their last!
Boys are always full of energy... today was no exception!
I'm not quite sure what's going on in this picture, but it's pretty darn cute!

What a beautiful family!



The boys were constantly on the move.  Moments such as the one below were rare  :)
Time alone for Mom and Dad.... it lasted all of two minutes... if that  :)



Katie and Chris, it was so much fun to meet up with you guys again!  I am blessed to have you and your family in my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP