Sunday, August 21, 2011

Holly :: Senior 2012

A beautiful day in Kansas always deserves a trip to Somerset Ridge Vineyard and Winery.

A gorgeous senior deserves a session in a beautiful vineyard.

I was in luck last Sunday.  It was a beautiful day, I had a gorgeous senior, and her parents are the owners of Somerset Ridge.

Meet Holly.


I have no idea whose dog this is, but he was friendly enough and wanted to be a part of our shoot.  :)


Gorgeous Ladies!









Holly, it was a pleasure hanging out with you last Sunday, and a ton of fun shooting your senior pictures!  I can't wait to hear about the places you'll go, and the things you will do!

Be sure to CLICK HERE for a slidshow from this session!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

WeddingWire Bride's Choice 2011

Weddings, Wedding Venues
2011 Bride's Choice Awards | Best Wedding Photographers, Wedding Dresses, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Florists, Wedding Planners & More

About Christina

One of my favorite memories from my own wedding, aside from marrying my husband, was when my Dad walked me down the aisle and I leaned over and whispered to him, "I'll always be your little girl."  I love that moment!
     It's moments that make up our lives, defines who we are, and ultimately create our destinies.  Many such moments have brought me to where I am today.  I began photographing in 2001, and began Sandberg Photography in the fall of 2006.  This has been a huge dream of mine, and I believe that God has given me a gift of capturing unique and special moments; without Him, I am truly nothing!  I owe this dream to Him!
     

Review me on Wedding Wire!

Back to TOP